Please find information on our fee structure and class types below. Please print off this UTA Enrolment Form and bring with you at your first lesson, this will save time. If you are looking to start with LBTKD Taekwon-Do and wish to attend your FREE lesson please fill out our enquiry form
A great introduction to the world of Taekwon-Do for 4-8 year olds.
Moving up from Little Dragons, we run cadets classes 8-13 years.
Adults & 14yrs +
LBTKD provide mixed adult classes (14 years and above).
- First lesson – FREE
- Membership – FIRST YEAR FREE then £25 per year
- Gradings – Coloured belts £15 / Black belts £165
- Monthly fee – £28 per person for 1 lesson per week
- Monthly fee – £40 per person for unlimited training at all LBTKD clubs.
FAMILY DISCOUNT SCHEME
This only applies to 2 or more lessons per week.
- Monthly fee – 2 Family members – £70
- Monthly fee – 3 Family members, the third member goes half price.
- Monthly fee – Any further family members free.
Monthly fee – £25 per person 1 lesson per week this includes all assessments, certificates and belts. Please note the first month costs £30 per person and then £25 per month thereafter.
First-month cash or card then payable by direct debit on the 1st of every month.