Important Update

Dear Students/Parents,

Leading on from the new government guidance yesterday I just wanted to let you know at this stage we are waiting for our governing body the BTC to clarify our position.

I can assure you all that we will do everything we can to enable you/your child to continue to train in whatever capacity. If it comes to it that we can no longer train in our venues, we have plans, if we can do it for 4 months, 28 days will be easy.

I will update you on our plans as soon as we have some clarity.

Kind Regards

Mr Owen